PRESENTING........ OUR LITTLE LAMBS

Saturday 26 October 2013

Celebrating Uncle JK 88th! at cousin Marys House!...another Ghana palace!

The pictures say it all!.  Mary my (Patrick) first cousin organised a suprise 88th birthday celebration for her dad, my mums eldest brother, (The first born son of my Grandfather & and oldest man currently in our family).  It was a beautiful affair, all done in the grounds of my cousins newly built house...











Lamour and her cousin Delphina enjoying the food... mmmmmmmm Tasty!












Cutting of the cake ....











Reuel, D'shaun and myself.....












Clare enjoying the tasty food...

My Cousin Mary with her father, My uncle JK, who's birthday we were celebrating
Clare with my cousin Grace

Click here to see videos :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te18HT8ocoA&list=PLL-Kvocc2K9WrQZH4WVWZiFyxuaQ5on8-

No comments: